Aero Wheel T-Shirt - Mens
The bicycle wheel is arguably a beautiful sculptural object in it's own right - and modern aero wheels, with their minimal look, continue that tradition.
The quote "The bicycle... is mightier than the car" is of course a play on the sentence coined by English author Edward Bulwer-Lytton in his 1839 play Richelieu (the Conspiracy). It was chosen perhaps as a counter to Italy's Patrizia Reggiani's famous quote "I'd rather weep in a Rolls Royce than be happy on a bicycle".
Available in Black or Grey Organic Cotton, or White Organic Bamboo
Designed and hand screen printed in North East London.
Water-based screen printed design and logo.
Organic cotton makes you feel good because:
- it's softer and easier on your skin than regular cotton
- it's naturally wicking
- there aren't any latent pesticides or other chemicals that might disagree with your skin
- it's grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment
Bamboo clothing is soft, light and cool. In warm weather bamboo breathes much better than traditional “technical” fabric and has no lingering odours even after many washes.
Fabric made from bamboo is incredibly soft and smooth, luxuriously comfortable and has amazing natural qualities:
- Dry – absorbs and evaporates sweat in a split second, it's naturally moisture wicking.
- Thermo-control – bamboo fabric is highly breathable in hot weather and also keeps you significantly warmer in the cold than traditional fabrics.
- Antibacterial - bacteria don't live well in this fabric, so it doesn't get smelly - even after many hours of active wear.
- Anti-static - it sits comfortably next to your skin without clinging to it.
- UV protection - it cuts out 98% of harmful UV rays, so is perfect for long days in the sun.
- Sensitive – bamboo is naturally anti-fungal and kind to skin, making it perfect for sensitive or allergy-prone skin.
- Naturally sustainable